The Asian EFL Journal (AEJ) group is proud to announce its 2nd International Conference on Research and Publication with the theme “The Role of Research Writing and Publication in Language Education”, to be held at the Site Skills Training Campus in Clark, Pampanga on November 8-10, 2019.
The Conference, co-presented by TESOL Asia – premier provider of TESOL Certification Courses and international conferences on English Language education – will highlight key talks which will focus on research and publishing protocols and interactive workshops which will assist delegates in preparing research papers for publication on international language journals.
The Conference aims to:
- Offer a forum of discussion in the new trends and techniques in language research and publication
- Foster the creation of research and publication networks and research collaboration among the attendees
- Promote research and publication as one of the best ways to measure academic reputation
- Offer an avenue for budding language researchers to learn from the experts
- Improve the understanding on research processes
- Increase awareness on the do’s and don’ts of paper publication
Title: The 2nd Asian EFL Journal’s International Conference on Research and Publication
Theme:“The Role of Research Writing and Publication in Language Education”
Date: November 8-10, 2019
Venue: Site Skills Training Campus, Centennial Road, Clark Freeport Zone, Pampanga, Philippines
for further information please visit the official website here