A wide selection of scholarships at the University of Leeds, UK is offered for the academic year 2020-2021. Scholarships start to be partial or cover the entire tuition to be paid. One of these full college scholarships is Tetley & Lupton Scholarships. Scholarships are for international applicants who want to take a Masters in a one-year master’s program at the University of Leeds, both for regular lectures (taught masters) and research (master of research) in all faculties.
Scholarships are borne in the form of tuition fees based on international student rates. The value is around £ 23,000 (± Rp. 412 million) for the duration of one year. There are 5 scholarship chairs provided in the 2020-2021 academic year and can be used for studies in all faculties at the University of Leeds. For those of you who are interested, online registration can be submitted with your notes first applying to the university to obtain a student ID number.
- Applicants must first register for the relevant study program and obtain a Student ID Number / Application ID Number to qualify for the Tetley & Lupton scholarship. Applications without a valid Student ID Number will be rejected.
›Registration for an ordinary college postgraduate program:
›Registration for research degree postgraduate programs:
- Scholarships are only available for applicants who are required to pay academic tuition fees according to international tuition fees
- Applicants should normally hold a bachelor’s degree equivalent to a UK First Class Honors degree and be considered as ‘best of the best’ (for example, applicants constitute the best 5% of the group). Applicants must have completed a bachelor’s degree or are in their final year of study
- Applicants whose language is not born in English must meet English language requirements from universities no later than February 3, 2020. Some Schools require English standards that are higher than the university minimum limit. You must have a valid test result, no more than two years old (Regular lecture: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 92, Pearson (Academic) 64. Research studies: IELTS 6.0, TOEFL 87, Pearson (Academic) 60)
- Scholarships are not open to individuals who have obtained doctorates or equivalent qualifications
After applying to the university and getting a student ID number, applicants need to complete the online scholarship application form provided by the University of Leeds.
Complete the scholarship form and send it no later than 3 February 2020 at 23:59 UK time. Applicants will receive an automatic confirmation email if the application has been accepted. Only application forms are submitted for University of Leeds scholarships 2020-2021 for studies beginning September 2020. Applicants do not need to attach other documents. The selection results will be notified after 10 weeks from the closing date of registration. Good luck!