- International Conference on Language, Culture, and Education
- International Higher Education Conferences on Education and E-Learning
- International Conference 2020: English Learning and Teaching (ICELT)
- International Conference on Education and E-Learning (ICEEL)
- 785th International Conference on E-Education, E-Business, E-Management and E-Learning (IC4E)
New Zealand Government has announced full scholarships for international students interested in studying any bachelor, master degree program and PhD in any New Zealand based university this year.
- New Zealand Government development international scholarship 2020 is 15th March
- For CommonWealth New Zealand full scholarships for international students deadline is: 30th March
All courses including:
- science and engineering,
- Bachelors (commonwealth Bachelors scholarship program)
- Master’s (commonwealth masters scholarship program)
- waiver of full tuition fees,
- registration fee,
- Medical and Travel Expenses.
- all the expenses of Laboratory, Stationary and Dormitory and Research expenses
Candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for International Scholarships 2020.
Eligible nationalities: As it is an commonwealth scholarships for developing commonwealth countries including Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, (Pakistan: Common Wealth New Zealand Scholarship, Method Below).Seychelles, Sierra Leone, African Commonwealth countries: Botswana, Cameroon, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Africa. , Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Uruguay, Venezuela, Caribbean. Commonwealth countries.
Non-Commonwealth countries: Algeria, Angola, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Egypt, Gambia, Senegal,: Antigua & Barbuda, Bahamas, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, and the Caribbean. Non-Commonwealth countries: Dominican Republic, Haiti, Suriname. Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Asia: Mongolia, Nepal, Timor-Leste. Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador
- Applicants must be above the age of 18 years at the time of applying for this Grant
- Applicants must be in their home countries at the time of applying for this scholarship
- Applicants must not be a citizen of New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, European Union countries, the United Kingdom, Japan, Israel, South Korea, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia.
- Applicants applying for New Zealand Government scholarship must have two years’ work experience that may be Part time, Full time, paid or Volunteering. But it is not For the Citizens of Pacific who are applying for a pre-service scholarship -Not be serving military personnel.
- Applicants should fulfill the immigration requirements including (police character certificate, Medical certificate, and Character certificate).
- Applicants Should have received an offer or acceptance from host universities in New Zealand.
- Must not be involved in crimes previously in the host country.
- Should choose a field that will help the candidates country after their return to their home country.
- The Applicants should have a commitment to his/her own country to serve for at least two years after full filling their degree in New Zealand.
- Applicantsare required to submit a
- research proposal for doctoral programs,
- study plan for commonwealth masters scholarship programs,
- statement of purpose
- motivation letter with application.
Four major Types are available to apply for:
- Pacific New Zealand fellowships
- ASEAN New Zealand Scholar Award Program
- Development Scholarships by New Zealand Government
- New Zealand Common Wealth Scholars Program (Pakistani’s and many other countries can apply, Scroll down for the procedure as these are commonwealth scholarships for developing commonwealth countries)
- Short courses New Zealand Government Sponsored grants
From countries such as Belize, Pakistan, Dominica, Botswana, Grenada, Cameroon, Guyana, Ghana, Jamaica, Kenya, St Lucia, St Vincent, Lesotho, the Grenadines, India, Cook Islands, Malaysia, Kiribati, Sri Lanka, Fiji, Nauru, Niue, , Tuvalu, Papua New Guinea, Tonga, Vanuatu, Samoa, Solomon Islands must read this post.
Qualifications for Common Wealth international Scholarships 2020 offered by the New Zealand government offers master programs for up to 2 years and a doctoral degree for up to 3.5 years. Application Procedure for New Zealand Commonwealth scholarship is to submit your applications directly to nominating agencies in your country that may be the New Zealand embassy in your home country or Ministry of education of your country.
- Step A: You are required by commonwealth scholarship Council New Zealand to first find a professor in any New Zealand university who can supervise your studies and send you an acceptance letter by mail that you must pin it with the set of admission documents.
- Step B: Download a Scholarship Application form for New Zealand Common Wealth Scholarship here
- Step C: Complete scholarship application form and pin all your educational documents and all other documents required by your desired university in New Zealand
- Step D: Parcel the set of application documents to the nominating agency for New Zealand Common Wealth scholarship in your own country. Documents which if you sent to New Zealand scholarship council will not be accepted!
- Step E: Deadline for commonwealth scholarships for developing commonwealth countries is 30th March
- Applicants who are applying for bachelors degree should have a high school certificate.
- Applicants who are applying for commonwealth masters scholarship programs should provide a bachelors certificate.
- Applicants who are interested in Ph.D. degrees should have a Master’s degree certificate at the time applying for the scholarship.
New Zealand Government International Scholarships 2020 official link Online application